No activity in last 7 days
This list is an opportunity for homeschoolers to contact homeschooling attorneys and experts about homeschooling legal and litigation issues. It is an informal network of attorneys and legal experts that are concerned with litigation pending and threatened against homeschoolers. Its primary purpose is to exchange legal information within the profession, and to educate and support attorneys and experts involved in homeschool litigation. A referral list of attorneys and legal experts may be maintained. Since specific factual situations can change the legal advise given, logging on to the AHSA-USA list does not create an attorney-client relationship with AHSA-USA, any member of AHSA-USA, or any attorney responding to questions on this list, and AHSA-USA recommends that an attorney be consulted for legal advise pertaining to specific situations.
- U.S. States
- May 22, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.