Re: [AHCS] Wow, my article is on forbes.com! Apple needs a museum . . .

  • David Greelish
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2012
      Thanks man! It's trending - exciting!

      On Mar 31, 2012, at 9:29 PM, BE_Arnold1 wrote:

      The John Scully interview, a book, and now a Forbes article.
      You are definitely going to have to clean your garage out David, because after this your swelled head won't fit in it! :)
      Congrats man!

      Thanks,
      Brad Arnold

      On Mar 31, 2012, at 7:54 PM, "David" <david@...> wrote:

      http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidcoursey/2012/03/31/more-than-steve-jobs-why-apple-deserves-a-museum/

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
      - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
      - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast
      - "Not Another Apple Podcast"

      ClassicComputing.com | atlhcs.org

      =

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society

      - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
      - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
      - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
      - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast
      - "Not Another Apple Podcast"

    • rkindig
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 8:14 AM
        Great article, David! I love the ideas in the article.

        Randy Kindig

        --- In AHCS@yahoogroups.com, David Greelish <david@...> wrote:

        > Thanks man! It's trending - exciting!
        >
        > On Mar 31, 2012, at 9:29 PM, BE_Arnold1 wrote:
        >

        > > The John Scully interview, a book, and now a Forbes article.
        > > You are definitely going to have to clean your garage out David, because after this your swelled head won't fit in it! :)
        > > Congrats man!
        > >

        > > Thanks,
        > > Brad Arnold
        > >
        > > On Mar 31, 2012, at 7:54 PM, "David" <david@...> wrote:
        > >

        > >> http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidcoursey/2012/03/31/more-than-steve-jobs-why-apple-deserves-a-museum/
        > >>
        > >> Best,
        > >>
        > >> David Greelish, Computer Historian
        > >> President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society
        > >>
        > >> - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
        > >> - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
        > >> - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
        > >> - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast
        > >> - "Not Another Apple Podcast"
        > >>
        > >> ClassicComputing.com | atlhcs.org
        > >>
        > > =
        > >

        > Best,
        >
        > David Greelish, Computer Historian
        > President, Atlanta Historical Computing Society
        >
        > - Author, "The Complete Historically Brewed"
        > - "Classic Computing Show" podcast
        > - "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast
        > - "Retro Computing Roundtable" podcast
        > - "Not Another Apple Podcast"
        >
        > ClassicComputing.com | atlhcs.org

      • David Iwanicki

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1 9:17 AM
            Thanks man! Yeah, I had emailed Leander Kahney from Cult of Mac and let him know that it had been posted on forbes.com, so I'm happy he still went with it. He didn't however put a link to my web page.    : (

            I'll just ask! Have a good one.

            On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:07 PM, David Iwanicki wrote:

            Just made Cult of Mac

            :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1 9:19 AM
              On Apr 1, 2012, at 11:14 AM, rkindig wrote:

              Great article, David! I love the ideas in the article.

              Randy Kindig

              Thanks very much Randy! This is a happy and fulfilling moment in time I can tell you. Writing is what I want to do more of.