Upcoming AHBA Trials

  • judyk1215
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      Does anyone in the surrounding KY area have an AHBA coming up from now
      through Dec. We are trying to plan on attending some AHBA and ASCA
      trials. Judy
    • Slickworkingdog@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        Sharon Anderson in Lima, Ohio, which is right off I-75 is having an AHBA
        trial on July 28-30. Sharon does a Large Flock HRD on Friday and HTAD / HRD and
        Tests on Saturday and Sunday.

        Judi Bingham in Nova, Ohio is having a trial August 19-20. Judi is doing 2
        HTAD Trials on Saturday and 2 sets of Tests on Sunday.

        GOASC which is in the Dayton, Ohio is having an ASCA trial I believe in
        November.....check with someone in that club.

        Karen

      • Slickworkingdog@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
          Judi Bingham is also having the same type AHBA weekend in November the
          18th-19th.

          Karen

        • Cook, Shelby
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
            I think those areas would be the closest. Nothing in KY that I'm aware
            of other than the one we just had in June.

            Shelby