No activity in last 7 days
Asian Financial Society (AFS) is a globally oriented non-profit organization of business people and professionals in the financial community, sharing common professional, educational and philanthropic interests. Founded in 1984, AFS draws its membership from the many fields of finance including: international trade and finance, commercial banking, investment banking, securities research and trading, insurance, law, real estate, taxation, regulation, accounting, information services and entrepreneurship.
- Financial Professionals
- May 26, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.