3 messages added in the last 7 days
This list was created so that psychologists employed by the State of California can meet and discuss on-line the issues and challenges that face them free from the prying eyes of supervisors or administrators who may be members of other lists. Originally, it was begun by the SPOC, the State Psychology Occupational Committee, which is part of the AFSCME Local 2620, District Council 57. This list is neither funded, owned, or controlled by the union. Membership in this list is only open to rank & file members of Local 2620. We ask that you please respect the confidentiality of this list.
- Jun 7, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.