NEED YOUR HELP...( Ma.Virginia Bautista - Camarinta )

  • Gie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 2:48 PM
        I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, my family and I came down here to Madrid,Spain for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and mobile phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

       Am freaked out at the moment! I'll need your help (LOAN) financially. I promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you can help and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only i can reach you.

      Best regards,

      Ma.Virginia Bautista - Camarinta
      Ph.D. student in Extension Education
      College of Public Affairs and Development

      University of the Philippines Los Banos
      Laguna, Philippines