Re: [AERS281_2011] trip to botlan zambales

  • Lynlei Pintor
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
      Got it Gie. Thanks fort the info.

      Lyn

      On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Gie <ma7virgin@...> wrote:

      Dear All,

      Hi. As per the last communication I had with Dr. Espaldon with regards to our botolan trip on February 24-26. We will meet infront of the main library on February 24, 5pm then proceed at once. Mam Vicky will pay for the van however, we will share with the food and accommodation during the trip. She expects us to present our exit conference in aers281, present movie about climate change provided by VCRE, meeting with officials, and donate books. I suggest we can also donate the same used clothes if possible. We'll go to the place accompanied by some heads in our university. See you. please acknowledge for confirmation. thanks.

      Best regards,

      Ma.Virginia Bautista - Camarinta
      Ph.D. student in Extension Education
      College of Public Affairs and Development

      University of the Philippines Los Banos
      Laguna, Philippines

      Mobile no. +63921 978 03 17
                      +6349 576 93 12

    • ricky becodo
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
        Gudpm! Sana mka join din ako but sad to say,  I have my trip in Channel 5 on the 27th.  God bless po sa inyo.

        king

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2012
          Len, here is your request.  God bless us. king

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2012
            Thanks much. We will miss you in the trip.

            Lyn