trip to botlan zambales

  • Gie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2012
      Dear All,

      Hi. As per the last communication I had with Dr. Espaldon with regards to our botolan trip on February 24-26. We will meet infront of the main library on February 24, 5pm then proceed at once. Mam Vicky will pay for the van however, we will share with the food and accommodation during the trip. She expects us to present our exit conference in aers281, present movie about climate change provided by VCRE, meeting with officials, and donate books. I suggest we can also donate the same used clothes if possible. We'll go to the place accompanied by some heads in our university. See you. please acknowledge for confirmation. thanks.

      Best regards,

      Ma.Virginia Bautista - Camarinta
      Ph.D. student in Extension Education
      College of Public Affairs and Development

      University of the Philippines Los Banos
      Laguna, Philippines

      Mobile no. +63921 978 03 17
                      +6349 576 93 12

    • Lynlei Pintor

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2012
          Gudpm! Sana mka join din ako but sad to say,  I have my trip in Channel 5 on the 27th.  God bless po sa inyo.

          king

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2012
              Thanks much. We will miss you in the trip.

              Lyn