AERS 281 Class Schedule

  • bettinajoyce
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
      Dear Ma'am and Classmates,

      I would like to ask you all a very big favor... That is, if you and Ma'am agree, can we have our class permanently scheduled at 5-8pm every Tuesday?

      As you know, I am studying on a parttime mode and I was just told by our HR Officer that we are allowed to be out of the University for only four hours a week. This means that if I am in UPLB for the whole day on Tuesday, I will incur an undertime of 6 hours a week. My other class there po on a Tuesday is DEVC 262 which is from 2 to 5 pm.

      If we have our class for AERS 281 po on the same day from 5 to 8pm, I can still report to CvSU from 7-12 po and will only have an undertime of 1hour a week... And this I could easily make up for compared to the 6hours a week undertime.

      I hope you understand my case. Thank you so much.

      Bettina
    • ludito velacse
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
        I'm amenable po.

        Ding

        I would like to ask you all a very big favor... That is, if you and Ma'am agree, can we have our class permanently scheduled at 5-8pm every Tuesday?

        As you know, I am studying on a parttime mode and I was just told by our HR Officer that we are allowed to be out of the University for only four hours a week. This means that if I am in UPLB for the whole day on Tuesday, I will incur an undertime of 6 hours a week. My other class there po on a Tuesday is DEVC 262 which is from 2 to 5 pm.

        If we have our class for AERS 281 po on the same day from 5 to 8pm, I can still report to CvSU from 7-12 po and will only have an undertime of 1hour a week... And this I could easily make up for compared to the 6hours a week undertime.

        I hope you understand my case. Thank you so much.

        Bettina

      • Bettina Joyce Ilagan
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
          Thanks, Ding! =)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
            I am available that schedule

            :-)

            Ha.

            Quyen Dinh Ha, Mr
            Ph.D Student in Community Development
            College of Public Affairs
            University of the Philippines Los Banos
            Add: Room 210, SEARCA Residence Hotel
            Cell phone: +63 917 645 3903
          • marivie camarinta
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
              i am free and available with the schedule Bettina has proposed.
              :-B nerd:) happy:-* kiss
              Regards,

              Ma.Virginia B. Camarinta

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
                thanks so much, Ha and Gie! :) we still have to wait for the replies of Ma'am and other classmates. :)

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
                  Dear classmates,

                  It's just okay for me to have class 5-8PM every Tuesday.

                  king

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 30, 2011
                    thanks, king! :)