questionnaire OUTLINE

  • Bettina Joyce Ilagan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011
      Classmates, this is an outline of the questionnaire that I, Cherd and Sang talked about last Tuesday. We think we will have something like this. Please add specific details / choices for each part. We need to develop this intrument asap as we are already scheduled to go to Botolan next week. Thank you. We can do this! :)
    • Lynlei Pintor
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2011
        Got it, thanks

        Lyn