... Are you REALLY asking that? ... Not so. Some of us are pointing out the lack of AERC leadership on this matter as FURTHER evidence that the AERC shouldChipstrider
... Want to? No, but as long as the current abuse/cheating situation continues I believe that we NEED to do that. It is a separate question from splittingChipstrider
Apparently I need to clarify my earlier statement since Terre has misread what I said and is now claiming her misreading IS what I said. What *I* said is,rdtref
This list is NOT a sanctioned activity of the AERC. The purpose of this list is to provide Endurance and Limited Distance riders with a discussion forum about topics related to AERC.
No commercial posts.
- Feb 9, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.