Thanks, Truman. This is the most plausible answer yet. My niece rode again today and didn’t have a problem, probably because she slowed the mare down a bit.bannersflying
Barbara, I think the answer is, she is not strong enough for her body to cover the check her mind is writing. My old mare was incredibility forward she justtruman_prevatt
How about some input from endurance vets? They must see this somewhere along the way… Barbara McCrary Lifetime AERC member #2079 West Region From:bannersflying
This list is NOT a sanctioned activity of the AERC. The purpose of this list is to provide Endurance and Limited Distance riders with a discussion forum about topics related to AERC.
No commercial posts.
- Feb 9, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.