access to aduc7k_com from header files & co

  • flopper007007
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      Hello,

      in lib from keil i can put values to adresses so:

      #define UARTBASE (*(volatile unsigned long *) 0XFFFF0700)
      UARTBASE = 0x0D

      but how can i do this with the gnuarm aduc7k lib?

      i have this struct in com.h

      struct aduc7k_com {
      volatile u32 *const base;

      and this initialation

      const struct aduc7k_com aduc7k_com = {
      &U32(COMBASE),

      How can i put my value now to the adress of COMBASE?

      My idea was:
      aduc7k_com->base = U32(0x0D);

      but the compiler says `aduc7k_com' undeclared (first use in this
      function)

      Can somebody tell me how i can access this adress?