tutorial

  • qasem qananwah
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2008
      Hello Everybody

         Really I am a beginner in microcontroller I use ADuC7020
        could any body please help me to configure the GPIO pins for In/Out data since I read many examples and and could not understand how they done it.

      Sincerely Yours,
      Qasem M. Qananwah
      Institut für Biomedizinische Technik
      Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
      Hertzstrasse 16.34
      D-76187 Karlsruhe

      Phone :   +49  721 608 4423
      Mobile :   +49 176 87089552
      Fax:       +49 721 608 - 4424
      email qananwah@...-karlsruhe.de

    • martin_schoenegg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2008
        Hi Quasem,
        >    Really I am a beginner in microcontroller I use ADuC7020
        >   could any body please help me to configure the GPIO pins for In/
        Out data since I read many examples and and could not understand how
        they done it.

        1st read the datasheet
        2nd see the simplest blinky examples and try to understand it
        3rd if necessary try to ask one of the coworkers around you, Omar may
        give you a hint who you should ask for help

        regards

        Martin
      • qananwah
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2008
          --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "martin_schoenegg"
          <Martin.Schoenegg@...> wrote:

          > Hi Quasem,
          > >    Really I am a beginner in microcontroller I use ADuC7020
          > >   could any body please help me to configure the GPIO pins for In/
          > Out data since I read many examples and and could not understand how
          > they done it.
          >
          > 1st read the datasheet
          > 2nd see the simplest blinky examples and try to understand it
          > 3rd if necessary try to ask one of the coworkers around you, Omar may
          > give you a hint who you should ask for help
          >
          > regards
          >
          > Martin

          Thank you Martin