Re: [ADuC_ARM] Issue on JTAG with Eval-Board ADuC7026QPS

  • Martin Vičan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2008
      Hello,

      first of all, try to check JTAG connections (all pins).
      Without starting debug, can you download program into the ARM?

      The message "... could not halt ARM core",
      in my case, it was due to absence of external crystal
      - and it was little bit difficult to halt ARM core by software.
      Since for debug work, I always use external crystal.

      There is also possibility, that you previously downloaded "corrupted" program
      into ARM which is lost somewhere - this means execution of instructions and it
      is sometimes also impossible to stop ARM core via JTAG.
      In this case it is helpful fe."SEGGER J-Link Commander", that can effectively
      stop ARM core.

      or

      Sometimes helps restart of keil.

      Best regards,