Re: Hi ECLIPSE AND ADUC (Some problems solves,but new ones)

  • Israel Pavelek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2008
      Hi I could solve the problem that it never showme de posibility to chouse a Winarm toolchain, I ´ve configured everithing ass it´s said in Tilo tutorial, but when I put Build All it give the following error:

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2008
        Hi

        --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Israel Pavelek" <ipavelek@...> wrote:
        > Hi I could solve the problem that it never showme de posibility to
        chouse a Winarm toolchain, I ´ve configured everithing ass it´s said
        in Tilo tutorial, but when I put Build All it give the following error:

        Unfortunatly I can't see the attachment.
        Have you installed the GNUARM Eclsipe plugin? You must have the file
        org.eclipse.cdt.gnuarm_0.4.3_beta.jar in the plugins folder of eclispe.

        By the way I've updated my tutorial today.
        You can download it at http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~usjp/aduc
        As you found out yourself all needed files are stored in Tutorial.zip

        Cheers, Tilo
      • Israel Pavelek
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
          Tilo  I will send you the image of the eclipse /yagarto error, so we can see if you can help me

          Thanks
          Israel Pavelek

          > Hi I could solve the problem that it never showme de posibility to
          chouse a Winarm toolchain, I ´ve configured everithing ass it´s said
          in Tilo tutorial, but when I put Build All it give the following error:

          Unfortunatly I can't see the attachment.
          Have you installed the GNUARM Eclsipe plugin? You must have the file
          org.eclipse. cdt.gnuarm_ 0.4.3_beta. jar in the plugins folder of eclispe.

          By the way I've updated my tutorial today.
          You can download it at http://www.stud. uni-karlsruhe. de/~usjp/ aduc
          As you found out yourself all needed files are stored in Tutorial.zip

          Cheers, Tilo

        • katagia
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2008
            Hi

            --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Israel Pavelek" <ipavelek@...> wrote:

            > Tilo I will send you the image of the eclipse /yagarto error, so we
            > can see if you can help me

            I use the yahoo webinterface to read messages. It doesn't store
            attachments, so I can't read it.

            Have you installed the gnuarm eclipse plugin?
            It should provide the corret project type.

            Cheers, Tilo