Re: [ADuC_ARM] Re: Hi ECLIPSE AND ADUC

  • Israel Pavelek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
      Hi.. after a long time I started the tutorial you send me. I´ve got 2 problems by now. one...
      1º I don´t have the aduc-flash.cmd file... or the aduc-ram.cmd
      2º when i finish instaling eclipse plugins it shows me other proyect posibilitis, I send you the one´s that i can choose.

      Thanks
      Pavelek Israel

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        Hi Tilo could you send me the ADUC7000 folder thats you use in the example in you tutorial because i also don´t have the crt.s and other files..

        Thanks
        Pavelek Israel