Re: Hi ECLIPSE AND ADUC

  • katagia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 24 1:58 PM
      Hi

      I wrote a little tutorial about aduc7000. It's just written down while
      installing Eclipse but it might help you. You can find the needed
      files and tutorial at:

      http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~usjp/aduc/

      Please send me feedback.

      Best regards, Tilo

      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Israel Pavelek" <ipavelek@...> wrote:

      > Hi people, i´m Israel Pavelek from Argentina. I´m working at the
      university assitant the Professor. Here we are teaching ARM aduc 7026
      MCU, with the keil/uvision IDE, but we would like to chage for a free
      option, we are trying with Eclipse, and some´s compilers, YAGARTO,
      GNUARM, WINARM, I´ve installed them but i can´t find the make file for
      the aduc 7026 or information to do it, all the examples in the net are
      about atmel or philips ARM MCU, do you have a tutorial or a simple
      blinky proyect with 7026 aduc and one of the compilers YAGARTO; GNUARM
      or WINARM working with the eclipse IDE?

      > Thanks
      > Pavelek Israel

    • Israel Pavelek
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
        Hi.. after a long time I started the tutorial you send me. I´ve got 2 problems by now. one...
        1º I don´t have the aduc-flash.cmd file... or the aduc-ram.cmd
        2º when i finish instaling eclipse plugins it shows me other proyect posibilitis, I send you the one´s that i can choose.

        Thanks
        Pavelek Israel

        I wrote a little tutorial about aduc7000. It's just written down while
        installing Eclipse but it might help you. You can find the needed
        files and tutorial at:

        http://www.stud. uni-karlsruhe. de/~usjp/ aduc/

        Please send me feedback.

        Best regards, Tilo

        --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroup s.com, "Israel Pavelek" <ipavelek@.. .> wrote:

        > Hi people, i´m Israel Pavelek from Argentina. I´m working at the
        university assitant the Professor. Here we are teaching ARM aduc 7026
        MCU, with the keil/uvision IDE, but we would like to chage for a free
        option, we are trying with Eclipse, and some´s compilers, YAGARTO,
        GNUARM, WINARM, I´ve installed them but i can´t find the make file for
        the aduc 7026 or information to do it, all the examples in the net are
        about atmel or philips ARM MCU, do you have a tutorial or a simple
        blinky proyect with 7026 aduc and one of the compilers YAGARTO; GNUARM
        or WINARM working with the eclipse IDE?

        > Thanks
        > Pavelek Israel

      • Israel Pavelek
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
          Hi Tilo could you send me the ADUC7000 folder thats you use in the example in you tutorial because i also don´t have the crt.s and other files..

          Thanks
          Pavelek Israel