Hi ECLIPSE AND ADUC

  • Israel Pavelek
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2008
      Hi people, i´m Israel Pavelek from Argentina. I´m working at the university assitant the Professor. Here we are teaching ARM aduc 7026 MCU, with the keil/uvision IDE, but we would like to chage for a free option, we are trying with Eclipse, and some´s compilers, YAGARTO, GNUARM, WINARM, I´ve installed them but i can´t find the make file for the aduc 7026 or information to do it, all the examples in the net are about atmel or philips ARM MCU, do you have a tutorial or a simple blinky proyect with 7026 aduc and one of the compilers YAGARTO; GNUARM or WINARM working with the eclipse IDE?

      Thanks
      Pavelek Israel
    • souhail lkandouchi
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2008
        http://www.siwawi.arubi.uni-kl.de/avr_projects/arm_projects/index_adi_arm.html

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 24, 2008
          Hi

          I wrote a little tutorial about aduc7000. It's just written down while
          installing Eclipse but it might help you. You can find the needed
          files and tutorial at:

          http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~usjp/aduc/

          Please send me feedback.

          Best regards, Tilo

          --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Israel Pavelek" <ipavelek@...> wrote:

          > Hi people, i´m Israel Pavelek from Argentina. I´m working at the
          university assitant the Professor. Here we are teaching ARM aduc 7026
          MCU, with the keil/uvision IDE, but we would like to chage for a free
          option, we are trying with Eclipse, and some´s compilers, YAGARTO,
          GNUARM, WINARM, I´ve installed them but i can´t find the make file for
          the aduc 7026 or information to do it, all the examples in the net are
          about atmel or philips ARM MCU, do you have a tutorial or a simple
          blinky proyect with 7026 aduc and one of the compilers YAGARTO; GNUARM
          or WINARM working with the eclipse IDE?

          > Thanks
          > Pavelek Israel

        • Israel Pavelek
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
            Hi.. after a long time I started the tutorial you send me. I´ve got 2 problems by now. one...
            1º I don´t have the aduc-flash.cmd file... or the aduc-ram.cmd
            2º when i finish instaling eclipse plugins it shows me other proyect posibilitis, I send you the one´s that i can choose.

            Thanks
            Pavelek Israel

            I wrote a little tutorial about aduc7000. It's just written down while
            installing Eclipse but it might help you. You can find the needed
            files and tutorial at:

            http://www.stud. uni-karlsruhe. de/~usjp/ aduc/

            Please send me feedback.

            Best regards, Tilo

            --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroup s.com, "Israel Pavelek" <ipavelek@.. .> wrote:

            > Hi people, i´m Israel Pavelek from Argentina. I´m working at the
            university assitant the Professor. Here we are teaching ARM aduc 7026
            MCU, with the keil/uvision IDE, but we would like to chage for a free
            option, we are trying with Eclipse, and some´s compilers, YAGARTO,
            GNUARM, WINARM, I´ve installed them but i can´t find the make file for
            the aduc 7026 or information to do it, all the examples in the net are
            about atmel or philips ARM MCU, do you have a tutorial or a simple
            blinky proyect with 7026 aduc and one of the compilers YAGARTO; GNUARM
            or WINARM working with the eclipse IDE?

            > Thanks
            > Pavelek Israel

          • Israel Pavelek
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 8, 2008
              Hi Tilo could you send me the ADUC7000 folder thats you use in the example in you tutorial because i also don´t have the crt.s and other files..

              Thanks
              Pavelek Israel