UART serial

  • zulumanten
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2008
      Hello,

      I am unable to get my uC receive data from pc via uart.
      Anyone having working code for simple uart rs232 serial communication
      from pc to send multiple data and recieved by the aduc7024? 9600 baud
      rate,1 stop bit, 8 bit data? (IT can be any specification but should
      work).

      Greatly appreciate it.

      P.S. Any ideas on receiving 12 bit data via UART? Just askin?

      Regards ,
      Zulu.