Re: FreeRTOS for ADuC7024

  • sandstorm_333
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2008
      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "zulumanten" <zulu_man10@...> wrote:

      > Hi Borris,
      > Have you worked with aduc702x?...
      > Tried your web page, but couldnt get the english version,
      > I am looking for some info and working examples on uart receiver
      > implentation. Any ideas....
      > Regards,
      > Zulu.

      Hello Zulu

      I have played a little bit with 7024 in which I also experimented with
      simple UART usage through RS-232. Honestly, it is more or less an
      example code that I changed a little bit. If you are interested,
      please let me know and I shall post it in the files section.

      Regards,
      Jason
    • zulumanten
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
        Hello,
        Jason that would be great, I just want to receive multiple inputs
        and dont want to transmit anything.
        Do you work on keil or IAR, I am having trouble reading the TxVAL
        register in keil, I was trying to run a delay loop using it without
        using an interrupt.
        I am basically performing floating point operations using C on
        aduc7024, have anyone tried that?....

        Regards,
        Zulu.

        --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "sandstorm_333" <sandstorm_333@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "zulumanten" <zulu_man10@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Borris,
        > > Have you worked with aduc702x?...
        > > Tried your web page, but couldnt get the english version,
        > > I am looking for some info and working examples on uart receiver
        > > implentation. Any ideas....
        > > Regards,
        > > Zulu.
        >
        > Hello Zulu
        >
        > I have played a little bit with 7024 in which I also experimented
        with
        > simple UART usage through RS-232. Honestly, it is more or less an
        > example code that I changed a little bit. If you are interested,
        > please let me know and I shall post it in the files section.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Jason

      • paloalgodon
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
          > NXP LPC2138/LPC2148 has a 10-bit DAC.

          Yes, but they and the ADuC both have 16 & 32-bit PWM's. Of course, you
          need a filter to create a DAC from a PWM, and they will be noisy-er,
          and possibly have EMI issues depending on the clock rate, and the
          update will be limited by the cutoff freq of your filter ... but it's
          always something to keep in the toolbox.

          Steve