Re: [ADuC_ARM] Re: FreeRTOS for ADuC7024

  • Boris Estudiez
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2008
      On 30/03/2008 at 19:15:50 -0000 zulumanten Wrote:
      > Hi Boris,
      > Have you worked with aduc702x?...

      Hi Zulu,

      I'm designing a board for the aduc7026, but I haven't
      worked with analog devices yet.

      I have a lot experience with Nxp LPC213x ARM7 devices.

      > Tried your web page, but couldnt get the english version,

      My page is under construction.

      Regards,
      Boris Estudiez.-

      --

      =======================================
      CONTACTEME EN:
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2008
        --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "zulumanten" <zulu_man10@...> wrote:

        > Hi Borris,
        > Have you worked with aduc702x?...
        > Tried your web page, but couldnt get the english version,
        > I am looking for some info and working examples on uart receiver
        > implentation. Any ideas....
        > Regards,
        > Zulu.

        Hello Zulu

        I have played a little bit with 7024 in which I also experimented with
        simple UART usage through RS-232. Honestly, it is more or less an
        example code that I changed a little bit. If you are interested,
        please let me know and I shall post it in the files section.

        Regards,
        Jason
      • zulumanten
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
          Hello,
          Jason that would be great, I just want to receive multiple inputs
          and dont want to transmit anything.
          Do you work on keil or IAR, I am having trouble reading the TxVAL
          register in keil, I was trying to run a delay loop using it without
          using an interrupt.
          I am basically performing floating point operations using C on
          aduc7024, have anyone tried that?....

          Regards,
          Zulu.

          --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "sandstorm_333" <sandstorm_333@...>
          wrote:

          > --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "zulumanten" <zulu_man10@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Borris,
          > > Have you worked with aduc702x?...
          > > Tried your web page, but couldnt get the english version,
          > > I am looking for some info and working examples on uart receiver
          > > implentation. Any ideas....
          > > Regards,
          > > Zulu.
          >
          > Hello Zulu
          >
          > I have played a little bit with 7024 in which I also experimented
          with
          > simple UART usage through RS-232. Honestly, it is more or less an
          > example code that I changed a little bit. If you are interested,
          > please let me know and I shall post it in the files section.
          >
          > Regards,
          > Jason

        • paloalgodon
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
            > NXP LPC2138/LPC2148 has a 10-bit DAC.

            Yes, but they and the ADuC both have 16 & 32-bit PWM's. Of course, you
            need a filter to create a DAC from a PWM, and they will be noisy-er,
            and possibly have EMI issues depending on the clock rate, and the
            update will be limited by the cutoff freq of your filter ... but it's
            always something to keep in the toolbox.

            Steve