Re: ADuC7xxx.h files

  • lau_l99
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      Im new to this forum and having a bit of a crack at setting
      up openocd for a ADuC7029.
      I would like to take a look at your openocd configs for the aduc
      if you wouldn't mind.

      Or, if anyone else has had some success with openocd and wouldn't
      mind posting their config, I would appreciate it.

      Thanks!
      Laurence