aducloader - a ADuC702x firmware downloader for Linux

  • Robert Fitzsimons
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      I thought I post a link to this list before but it seems I didn't.

      As part of my project development I wrote a Linux firmware download
      program for ADuC702x microcontrollers. It is available at
      http://cyclerecorder.org/aducloader/ .

      I initially tried to use the lpc2isp program but I wasn't able to get it
      to work, even after spending a bit of time working on the code.

      Some of you might find it useful.

      Robert