New Datasheet Revision and ADuC7028

  • Robert Fitzsimons
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      I just noticed that a new major revision of the ADuC7019/ADuC702x
      datasheet has been released on the analog website.

      http://www.analog.com/UploadedFiles/Data_Sheets/ADUC7019_7020_7021_7022_7024_7025_7026_7027_7028.pdf

      There have been lots of changes, but ones that stood out to me are a
      change to the values used to generate the I2C 400 kHz serial clock, and
      some extra notes and sample code about enabling an external crystal.

      The other item is a new chip version ADuC7028.

      http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,2877,ADUC7028,00.html

      It seems to be a 64 pin BGA similar to ADuC7026 (12 ADC, 4 DAC).

      Robert