ultra assembler/disassembler based on ARM7

  • holi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2007
      Hi,
      I've developped the assembler/disassembler based on ARM7 chips,
      including ADuC7020 and Philips LPC210x. It's a high level style of
      assembly language. It is much easier for programming and debugging.
      The file that I posted here to show you to see if you can read it with
      ease, otherwise it's not a good one to use. Tell me how much % you can
      understand with each instructiobn.