Re: ADuC7xxx.h files, IAR Editor

  • icebird137
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 16, 2007
      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "good_roots_in_germany"
      <klenner_consulting@...> wrote:

      > Hi Chris,
      > the IAR Editor is a context sensitive editor. Very similar to MS-C++
      > V4.5. You can select font and color for different cases like string
      > literal, comments, C++ keywords and so on. It is liked to help and
      > error report.
      > It does not contain XML-document support or suggestion list like MS-
      > Visual Studio V8.
      > I rate is as excelent in comparison to other embedded development
      > environments but standard related to Windows environments.
      >
      > Just by the way, the 32k boundary was not a problem to me. My max
      > size was 18k.
      >
      > Regards
      > Guenther

      Thany you very much.

      Chris
    • lau_l99
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 30, 2007
        Hi all,

        Im new to this forum and having a bit of a crack at setting
        up openocd for a ADuC7029.
        I would like to take a look at your openocd configs for the aduc
        if you wouldn't mind.

        Or, if anyone else has had some success with openocd and wouldn't
        mind posting their config, I would appreciate it.

        Thanks!
        Laurence