a/d quality

  • Grzegorz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi,

      did anybody test performance of a/d converter of ADuC7x chips ? Now I
      work with ADuC841 and want to migrate to ARM platform. I observed,
      that increasing operating frequency significantly increases internal
      noise level of adc in '841. Does similar phenomena exist in ARM MCU ?
      Quality of a/d part is important in my future design.

      Grzegorz
    • gorazd_grkman
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
        i didn't noticed that, i was tested A/D with full speed and i get
        excellent results of course -+2 LSB digits are expected to be wrong.
        but i must admit, that i wast't adc fully tested!