90Robot camera

  • me00016
    Oct 2, 2006
      Hello everybody,

      I have tried to find resources to build a microcontroller-based
      camera, for basic image acquisition and processing. Up to now, in the
      whole planet there are two such devices: CMUcam and AVRcam. Both
      attach an OV6620 sensor to a SX28 or a fast AVR (ATmega8). I wonder if
      with an analog camera attached to an ADUC702X (even the 7020 minikit!)
      a similar project could be feasible, since ARM is faster and with more
      advanced ADC capabilities than an 8 bit MCU. However, it is harder to
      program (C instead of Basic hybrids).

      What do you think about it?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic