      From: ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Rick Collins
      Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:56 AM
      To: ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ADuC_ARM] Re: ADuC7030 Internal Clock

      To quote the data sheet electrical specs,
      "TA = 40°C to 125°C, unless otherwise noted."

      This spec has no indication that it is not over the full temp range,
      so I would say 3% is the number to use. That should be good enough
      for async comms use if the other end is also within that spec. But
      this is pushing it to the max.

      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroup s.com, "good_roots_ in_germany"
      <klenner_consulting @...> wrote:

      > Hi Earl,
      > The specification of ADuC7030 is not yet
      released. Are you sure that
      > you do not target ADuC7020?
      > Analog specifies the internal oscilator with 3% tolerance and a
      > temperature range of -40C to +125C.
      > I guess the drift
      will be within this above mentioned tolerance range
      > due to oscilator
      and PLL restrictions.
      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroup s.com, "Pomarijos, Earl Randy"
      > <EPomarijos@ > wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi everyone,
      > >
      > > Can
      somebody help me with this one.
      > > Currently, we are using in our
      project the ADuC7030 with an external
      > > oscillator.
      > > We
      are planning to remove the external oscillator and using its
      > > oscillator instead.
      > >
      > > Is there
      any drift in using this idea? I mean, how accurate would
      > it be?
      > >
      > > The application is for automotive battery monitoring.
      > > This means that the device would be subject to high or low
      > >
      > > As well as the drifts for its voltage
      > > In this case, can we still rely on the accuracy of the
      > > oscillator?
      > >
      > > Can somebody also
      send me some documents that maybe useful in my
      > > inquiries

      This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
      legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
      information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
      or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
      this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
      hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
      or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
      prohibited. If you have received this message in
      error, please immediately notify the sender and
      delete this E-mail message from your computer.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic