3Re: [ADuC_ARM] Re: Its official, the ADuC70xx group is up!

  • Robert Adsett
    Feb 1, 2005
      At 07:22 PM 2/1/05 +0000, One Stone wrote:
      >You mention that Richard at Imagecraft has a compiler out, is it
      >released yet? I'm still most interested in assembler, but this is my
      >first venture into ARM7 and I am after suggestions on the best
      >instruction set/assembler guides. I've tinkered just a little with the
      >LPc2138, but only in C and only demos.

      A beta version is available. I have a evaluation board and have done just
      a little fooling around so far. I did get Martin's ISP program working on
      it though.

      Robert

      " 'Freedom' has no meaning of itself. There are always restrictions,
      be they legal, genetic, or physical. If you don't believe me, try to
      chew a radio signal. "

      Kelvin Throop, III
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic