220Looking for additional moderators

  • gnuarm.2006@arius.com
    Jan 3, 2010
      I am spending more time away from home and the computer to the point where moderated post may sit for more than a day. I think that is unacceptable and I would like to get more moderators to share the work in the hope that moderated messages will get screened more quickly.

      If you would like to volunteer, send me an email; no need to reply to the group; and I will add you to the list. The groups of interest are:

      AT91SAM
      ADuC_ARM
      FreePCB
      e-embedded

      and the brand new group EnergyMicro, which I just started this morning.

      So email me if you would like to help moderated any of these groups.