214Re: Own aduc7020 pcb design

  • martin_schoenegg
    Nov 21, 2008
      > with is that I've heated the ADuCs too much/long. The hole was
      never
      > filled with tin. I'm using 280 celcius on the iron - what temp are
      > you guys using?

      My Weller Magnastat prefers 370 °C and I never had any problems with
      this. It may be better to solder quick and hot than too cold and
      needing longer, but only as long as you use very little tin. The most
      important thing may be a high quality solder tip.
      BTW I prefer for prototyping the cheapest colophonium based Pb-tin
      with 1mm diameter ;-)

      Regards
      Martin
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic