180Re: FreeRTOS for ADuC7024

  • zulumanten
    Apr 2 12:00 AM
      Hello,
      Jason that would be great, I just want to receive multiple inputs
      and dont want to transmit anything.
      Do you work on keil or IAR, I am having trouble reading the TxVAL
      register in keil, I was trying to run a delay loop using it without
      using an interrupt.
      I am basically performing floating point operations using C on
      aduc7024, have anyone tried that?....

      Regards,
      Zulu.

      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "sandstorm_333" <sandstorm_333@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "zulumanten" <zulu_man10@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Borris,
      > > Have you worked with aduc702x?...
      > > Tried your web page, but couldnt get the english version,
      > > I am looking for some info and working examples on uart receiver
      > > implentation. Any ideas....
      > > Regards,
      > > Zulu.
      >
      > Hello Zulu
      >
      > I have played a little bit with 7024 in which I also experimented
      with
      > simple UART usage through RS-232. Honestly, it is more or less an
      > example code that I changed a little bit. If you are interested,
      > please let me know and I shall post it in the files section.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Jason

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic