12[ADuC_ARM] Red Cross Parcel

  • Onestone
    Feb 11, 2005
      Today my red cross parcel arrived courtesy of Fedex (and an extra $92
      charge because AD don't use EMS or airmail). It was disguised as an
      ADuC7024 evaluation kit and, under separate cover 5 ADuC7020s.
      Unfortunately the errata tells me these pre-release parts are only
      capable of half the advertised CPU speed, and can't run froma 32.768kHz
      crystal. They require an external clock, or internal 32khz source.
      Unfortunately other features aren't available with the internal option.
      Oh well, its pre-release silicon, and the bug lists are not that bad.
      Hopefully I'll be able to start testing it within a week.

      Al