107Re: ADuC7xxx.h files

  • good_roots_in_germany
    Dec 13, 2006
      Hello Chris,
      I use the same board as you. My development environment is from IAR
      (free of charge version). My setup delivers ".hex" files which I
      download via USB with the serial download program from Analog. It works
      fine up to 38.4 kbps. At 115kbps I had some dropouts.

      For debug purpose I use TRACE outputs on the serial port. If you want
      you find the library unser "Files" in this forum.

      I wish you all the best with this nice development board.
      Regards
      Guenther

      --- In ADuC_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "icebird137" <2mega@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I am total new in ARMs.
      > I have the ADuC-P7026 development board from olimex with the
      > ARM-USB-OCD cable, and installed Eclipse with OpenOCD and the FT2232
      > USB driver on a WinXP system.
      >
      > Now I try to wrinte my first program and flash/debug it via JTAG, but
      > I think I need the header file of the Controller (and the right
      > settings in Eclipse)
      > Where can I get the ADuC7026.h file?
      >
      > Or should I start to program via serial port. (gcc+cygwin)
      >
      > Chris

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic