NEW MEPAP Independent study available

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      I teach the Modular Education Program for Activity Professionals in NJ
      and recently adapted the program for independent study. I am very
      exicted to say it was approved by NCCAP and is now available. The
      course is divided into two parts - Part I and II. Each part has six
      lessons. The lessons include reading, internet research, video
      analysis, interview of residents/clients/staff, projects and other
      work. The student must also complete a practicum with each part as
      well. You can see more information about the course on my web site.
      http://www.dhspecialservices.com/mepapindependentstudy.htm

      I have also created a group for the class.

      My site also offers several independent study programs which are
      applicable toward your initial certification or renewal. Many of the
      programs are acceptable toward the new specialty certifications
      introduced by NCCAP in January.
      http://www.dhspecialservices.com/independentstudypage.htm

      for more information, visit my web site or call 609-698-9530.