User deletion in AD

  • bhaskar_maahi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 3:07 PM
      Hi Techies,

      I am having 10 W2K3 SP2 DC's and 5 Exchange 2003 with SP2 Boxes. User's AD accounts are getting deleted often. I am not able to track them. Also not sure from which DC's or Exchange boxes accounts are getting deleted. The security event for deletion is 630 but how and where to check. Need help to sort this

      Please help

      Regards,
      BT
    • Florian Frommherz
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 10:07 PM
        Howdie!

        Enable auditing in a gpo linked to the domain controllers OU. It should advise your dcs to log deletion attempts then. Make sure you check the security logs of all dcs as only one dc (where the deletion happens) logs it in its eventlog.

        Cheers,
        florian