Re: "Directory Service is Busy"

  • Aaron Seet
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2009
      On further investigation, a domain controller that is not patched to SP1 or
      SP2, thereby remaining at RTM patch level, would accept a � � space value
      for a user�s Manager property when assigned programmatically. When the
      domain controller is at least applied with SP1, a half-minute delay would
      happen before return the �Directory service is busy� error.

      On 1st april approval was granted to deploy the code fix to the production
      environment, and the user account provisioning job succeeded without error.

      Aaron