Edit Domain policy values from Sysvol

  • breth82
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Hi all,
      Can you please tell me how to edit the domain policy values which is
      stored in the Sysvol folder programatically using C#.As you all know,
      the GPO is stored in Sysvol folder of the primary domain controller
      .Please tell me how to view and edit the group policy values from the
      Sysvol folder programatically using C#.Please do let me know the
      interfaces and methods to do the same. Do let me know even if you are
      able to do the same using other programming languages like C or C++ or
      VB.Please help asap.

      Regards
      Bret