Active Directory Trusts and Firewalls

  • carltarmstrong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Hi,

      I know this is slightly off topic, but this group seems to be the
      smartest regarding AD.

      If I have two domains DomA and DOMB with a firewall between them.

      I want to setup a one way trust where DOMB trusts DOMA. I know I need
      firewall ports between the Domain controllers in both domains, but do I
      need firewall ports open from clients and servers in DOMB to Domain
      Controllers in DOMA?

      Thanks,
      Carl