How to remove ADAM Instance

  • Ashish Kanoongo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2008
      Hello

      I have created 3 ADAM Instance. How do I remove 1 instance including
      their configuration instance also.

      Is there any GUI tool available on ADAM other then ADSIEdit utility for
      useer maint?
    • Aaron Seet
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
        You should be able to uninstall the ADAM instance from the *Windows
        Add/Remove Programs* control panel.

        Regards,
        Aaron