(URGENT) RANDOMLY Getting error while adding one group from another domain as me

  • Vinod J Nair
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Hi All,

      I am getting "Server unwilling to process the request" while doing
      the following actions in Active Directory:

      1. Creating two groups Group A in Domain A and Group B in Domain
      2. Just after the creation, while trying to add Group B as
      member of Group A, I get the above error. I am using the following
      code to add this Group B as member of Group A.

      groupDirectoryEntry.Invoke("Add", GroupSIDBindable);

      Here GroupSIDBindable is the SIDBindable value of the Group B
      object.

      This adding of members works sometimes and doesn't work for some.
      Although when I try to do the same action after around 3-4 hours it
      works perfectly fine. Is it something to do with the Replication of
      objects across DCs or domains?

      Let me know how good will be to use the below approach:

      groupDirectoryEntry.Properties["member"].Add(distinguishedName)

      Please help me in fixing this issue ASAP and suggest some better way
      to make sure that adding of such group members never fails.

      Thanks,
      Vinod