Problem with Group Service code

  • Vikram
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      We have developed the GroupService(Webservice
      developed in VB.NET) code mainly dealing with group
      related operations like adding groups, adding user to
      groups etc.
      All other methods except for ADDGroup Method fails
      with error: "General Access Denied Error". The same
      code works well from ASP .NET appln using a assembly
      instead os webservice.

      We have tried things like setting correct attributes
      to group(Local/global..security group etc.), setting
      correct AppPool(valid network user) , changing
      anonymous user credentials to (valid network user)
      etc. Any hints on this.

      =====
      Vikram Puranik
      Accenture-Mumbai Delivery Center