How to Install Schema and How to configure ADAM ?

  • Saurabh Lakhia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I am really new to AD World, I have started working on AD just few
      months back and so far, I know how to crate user,groups and search
      in AD via System.DirectoryServices in VB.NET. Now I have Installed
      ADAM on 2003 Server. I am not sure what to do next. I tried to find
      documentation for How to Install Schema and How to configure ADAM? I
      couldn't find anything intresting. I think this the only group talks
      about ADAM.

      If anyone knows about ADAM please guide me in moving forward.

      Thanks in advance.

      Saurabh