ADSI ASP.NET C# or VB

  • Erik van Kruiselbergen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Is there anyway that you can determine the group member ship of a NT Domain User?
      I need this to base some queries on in my database. If a User is member of 1 group he should have a different query than users from another.

      I need a solution for this issue. and haven't been successful in getting ADSI to work in ASP.NET

      thanks in advance
      Erik