FW: One of the important mile stones....................... SGICCC, Parumala

  • Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012

      From: St.Geogorios International Cancer Care Center [mailto:sgicccparumala@...]
      Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:36 AM

      Subject: One of the important mile stones....................... SGICCC, Parumala

      Dear all,

                  “Greetings from St.Gregorios International Cancer Care Centre, Parumala”

            I take this opportunity to inform you about the final concreting of Bunker area (Basement area) of the St.Gregorios International Cancer Care Centre will be done from 27-01-2012 Friday. One of the important mile stones of our proposed Cancer Project at Parumala is being achieved when the 64 hour non stop Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC) will be done on that day.

      I request your prayer and support on this great occasion.

      Fr.Shaji.M.Baby

      Finance Director

      SGICCC, Parumala