Dibba Hospital has vacancies for 15 nurses

  • SABU ABRAHAMa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008

      Dear Moderators,

      Dibba Hospital has vacancies for 15 nurses. This is an urgent requirement. If any of your friends or relatives who had passed the MOH exam and still in the UAE can come and meet the matron Ms. Fathima Ali Salem at your earliest which means either on sunday or monday(8th or 9th june 2008). The post offered is Qualified Technician post. Those who are having ICU experience get preference since we have an ICU with 5 beds ready and would like to start it soon, Even others with dialysis experience or any other experience in medical surgical wards will be considered.. In case you want any further information you can call me on 09-2061473.

      SABU ABRAHAM

      SENIOR CHARGE TECHNICIAN,

      DIALYSIS UNIT,

      DIBBA HOSPITAL.