sharing good news~

  • Alaine Benard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Dear All~
      The praise reports are flooding in on this month's
      edition of StormWatch! There is one in particular I just
      had to share. Today a list member was reading her
      copy (she prints them out to keep/share) and a
      business associate walked by and asked her what
      she was reading. She explained it was an AD/HD
      newsletter and he asked if he could read it. She handed
      it to him and turned back to her work. After some time
      passed she turned and saw a blank look on his face--
      he was standing there 'frozen' she said.
      She told him that he probably couldn't appreciate the
      stories b/c they were about our special children.
      The gentleman (who is a well-known ex-professional
      quarterback) stood there with tears streaming
      down his face. Unable to talk, our member went and
      asked what was wrong? He replied, "This IS
      my grandson!" It took him some time to pull him-
      self together. With the help of her understanding hug,
      he gained control and asked her to print him a copy of
      each new edition, which she did as she blew her nose!
      He also asked that he be permitted to take the
      newsletter with him. He lives in a very large, metropolitan
      center and is a member of a prominent Christian Mens' Club there.
      He plans on reading the stories at this weekend's
      monthly meeting. He will also be passing them out and
      will name each author and give our website addy out.
      He was to give the Inspirational Speech and now has
      found the "answer to the prayer that God send him
      what He'd like me to present."
      How awesome! Proving that we never know how our
      works are going to touch and change lives. Share
      on, good members!
      Thankful Prayers,
      Alaine Benard
      www.dixiesky.com/ADHD_Soaring