diet/supplements

  • Agnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 07:54:49 -0500
      From: "Cher" <crgeorge@...>
      Subject: Re: Help: need info on combatting ADD-ADHD w/diet-supplements

      Hi...My son has used a supplement for about 6 years which has helped him
      tremendously. Information is available at..... http://www.adhdrelief.com/
      It is a blend of amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals
      formulated to enhance proper brain chemistry. It works for many, many
      children and adults.
      This formula gave my son the ability to control his impulsive behavior, he
      can focus much better, he is able to get along with people in general much
      better. We will always be grateful that we found this product....My only
      regret is that we didn't find it sooner....
      I am not a distributor of this supplement. I just know that it works for
      many.
      Good luck and God Bless!
      Cheryl
      \o/