Archaeology for the Public Web Pages now up
- This announcement is offered with the usual apologies for cross posting!Archaeology for the Public is now live at www.saa.org/publicThese pages contain useful resources for your next outreach activity, public session, archaeology month event, and college course. They are designed for members of the public who want to know more about archaeology...as well as for archaeologists, archeological educators, and archaeological interpreters who work with the public.
- To learn more...
- -- read about the project (http://www.saa.org/public/about/history_webpagesummary.html)
- -- read the SAA press release(http://www.saa.org/PUBREL/Archaeology%20for%20the%20Public.pdf)
- -- read the "For Archaeologists" information flier[*LARGE fILE: 4.83 MB pdf] (http://www.saa.org/public/primarydocuments/ForArchaeologistsFlier.pdf)
- Please spread the word...
- .... through your professional and personal email networks
- .... in local, regional, and avocational newsletters
- .... to your students, clients, family, and colleagues
- Archaeology for the Public is a project of the Public Education Committee of the Society for American Archaeology.
- Many thanks,
- Carol McDavid, Patrice L. Jeppson, and Mary Kwas (SAA PEC-Web Page Working Group) and Maureen Malloy(Society for American Archaeology Manager of Education and Outreach)